Vet Topics (Fall 2007) now on line
Click here to download your copy of Vet Topics (Fall 2007). Inside this issue:
• Dogged Determination: Seven WCVM-led research teams receive more than $77,000 to conduct studies in companion animal health care.
• Purrfect Pain Relief: A WCVM team of scientists looks at the effectiveness of treating pain in cats with epidurally-administered analegics.
• A Healthy Addition: WCVM’s health care resources for companion animals have gone through a growth spurt as more new facilities open this summer.
• Does Fido’s Nose Know? A multi-disciplinary team of researchers looks at the potential for using trained dogs to detect transitional cell carcinoma (TCC) of the urinary bladder in other dogs.
• Putting Patient Care First: Dr. Jennifer Fowlie of Calgary, Alta., is the first recipient of the Buddy and Dr. Snead Award in Small Animal Care.
• CAHF DONOR ROLL: A partial list of CAHF contributors from July 1, 2006, to June 30, 2007, along with the Fund’s 2006 financial statement. Click here to view the complete list of contributors to the Companion Animal Health Fund between the dates of July 1, 2006, and June 30, 2007.