Vet Topics (Summer 2017)
The Summer 2017 issue of Vet Topics is now available online. Click here to download a PDF version of the issue that includes the following stories:
- Sookie’s second chance: Sookie’s leg had to be amputated after it was caught in a snare trap. With the help of her owners and the WCVM’s surgery and rehabilitation teams, she was successfully fit for a prosthetic limb.
- CAHF research fellow: A profile of CAHF research fellow Dr. Koji Aoki, a small animal surgery resident.
- Pet research: A listing of the WCVM research projects that have received support from the CAHF.
- Sophie’s pet projects: Donor Sophie Katarynych has made an incredible impact on the WCVM with donations of equipment, especially for the college’s pet rehabilitation centre.
- Searching for answers to sudden blindness in dogs: Researchers are working to better understand a condition called sudden acquired retinal degeneration syndrome in dogs.
Want to receive the print version of Vet Topics? Send your name and mailing address to email@example.com, and we’ll add you to our mailing list!